At the end of the day....

Well another fantastic day in the life has wound itself down to this, me sitting at my computer semi dressed contemplating what to write for this entry. today was a full on recover from the weekend kind of day, I got what I needed to get done, and then got my errands and other tasks completed before kicking the shoes off and relaxing for a few hours before reclaiming myself and heading out to bowling night.

I bowled exceptionally well tonight, with a 164, 144, 146 all three games were over my average so it looks as though I did actually do well. as far as our standings go, we may be near the bottom of the list but at least we are having fun every week, and that's really what it's all about.  have another full day in store tomorrow, I have to start out the day early and busy and just keep that pace going all day long, we are planning on taking in a late show tomorrow night after work, so I have that to look forward to in addition to my already busy day.

The leaves are all falling fast off the trees, so within the next week or so the weekly raking will commence, that means I have to head down to the lake soon and grab the rake so I can take care of the leaves, which will also give me a reason to check on things down there, something I plan on doing this year ( regular tri-weekly visits all through the off season, just to make sure everything is in order and protected.


well it looks as though I have emptied my brain of thoughts that have been circulating around my brain all day, and with that in mind I will be taking myself down to the next level where the bed is quietly, and anxiously awaiting my arrival. sleep tight world and thanks for another fantastic day :)

Comments