Monday Minglings

Well today was a rather productive day, I took a day away from work to get some needed errands done, and I am glad I did. I went and got my annual eye exam and then I went and got my new glasses, it sure is nice being able to see things regularly and consistently since I have the actual glasses on all the time now like it should be.  the days weather was also good and stayed with us all day long, supposedly there is rain for the next few days, so we will have to see what it holds in store for us.

Tonight's round of bowling wasn't too good for us, we lost all 3 games, but we had fun none the less. I started the strike pot ticket sales tonight, and of course someone won the pot so next week it will be nothing. hopefully nobody will win it for a while so it gets a chance to grow, that way it encourages people to buy more tickets. tomorrow its back to work, with plenty of stuff to do on my plate. so I am going to sign off now and call it a day, there is a comfy bed downstairs with my name on half of it...gnite world!

Comments