Eureka Springs trip day 3

Today was the last day of our mini vacation, and I really must say even though we were headed home we actually made time for a few stops along the way. I started out  the day bright and early, and we actually had breakfast down in the restaurant at the hotel. The guys joined a shortly thereafter and we all finished at the same time and we were off, to get our rooms packed up before check out time.  We loaded up the jeep and headed to a little Christmas store right outside of town. as we pulled in I noticed a look out tower, guessing around 200 ft up. with all honesty, a couple of years ago you wouldn't  have gotten me to climb even past the second set of stairs before returning back down.

not anymore though and so we hit the steps and climbed to the top without hesitation, and once we got up there, the view was incredible to say the least. the fall colors are still around on so many trees, and that was just as more awesome seeing them from the top of this tower.

we headed back down the tower and into the store, the guys were pretty much finishing up on the shopping portion and so we headed out. we decided since we would be right there we would cut through Branson and hit the strip, I am a fan of Branson so I was more than happy to go. it actually got me more excited for my trip next month down there, seeing it ahead of schedule. We hit an outlet mall there and shopped for some clothes and then hit the road, next stop was eating then home.  we finally made it home, the dogs were insanely crazy to see us, and the house was so good to see.

I absolutely love vacations in any size, but coming home afterwards is always so much nicer, however I truly can't wait to do it again, and I will in 5 weeks...
















Comments

  1. Vacation blog nicely done, and great pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your trip, it makes me want to go to Eureka Springs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment