just random words

Well another fine day is upon us, and as much as I am not a fan of the 60 degree weather in December, I am not going to take it for granted, considering that it will change eventually and we will get back to the fall/winter weather,  The house is finalized on the Christmas decorating, I don't think it's a packed as previous years, but you know what they say, a little can go a long way if its done right, and as long as I am satisfied with it, (which I am) all is good.

made an awesome new dish for the first time for dinner last night, it was so good, and I had decided to ask the best buds over to  join us, it was called Chilli Chicken Mac and Cheese, and it went over delightfully.
IMAG0345

After dinner we all came upstairs and sat around and watched the first Christmas movie of the season, and of course we had to watch one of the best ones of the season, "A Christmas Story" with Ralphie and his Red Rider BB gun. of course it was entertaining as it always is, and I always look forward to it each season. now with that one watched, I only have 30 Christmas oriented movies to watch, tonight will be a double feature of "The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular" and the all time classic "Miracle on 34th Street".  My annual trip to Silver Dollar City & Branson is just 5 short days away, its looking like decent weather is on tap for us,  however I would prefer it a little cooler to help generate the Christmas spirit.but as usual I'm sure the 4 million Christmas lights will generate quite a bit of Christmas cheer.

IMAG0344 
I started back into my Spanish studies a couple of weeks ago, and I am already loving it again. I am working on level one of my Rosetta stone software, I accomplished the first unit including a small conversation at the end of the unit and I passed.  I am determined to learn this language, I have even installed several apps on my phone to help along when I am not doing my software at home.  it's definitely an interesting thing learning a new language, I regret not paying more attention in high school Spanish class, but I was preoccupide with partying and having fun with the friends, my mistakes and now regrets. but restudying now AND comprehending and learning is making me feel really good about myself knowing I am accomplishing somthing on my own. I have the entire 5 level set, so hopefully my financial investment will truly pay off.
IMAG0348 
Today's agenda will be getting rid of the remaining boxes that held the Christmas decorations now that we have them all up, as well as doing some finising touches. I am also going to make 3 dozen more iced sugar cookies, they sure are addicting, need to refrain from eating so many, I am trying to save them to use as gifts to some, however I keep eating the work and wont have anything to pass on.. thankfully I only have to give a certain amount away, and well I guess that make the rest mine!!! (enter insane maniacal laughter here)

Allright I am off like a dirty shirt to enjoy this wonderful day, i hope everyone has a fantastic day as well and everyone gets done what needs to be done..

Comments