Tuesdays thoughts

Here it is Tuesday and I have found myself positioned in the same spot as I was this same time yesterday morning, however the weather outside is not quite as cheerful and rather wet and dreary, even the temperatures are reflecting the dreary weather and are a little more closer to normal end of the spectrum where we should be at this time of year.  it's still hard to believe that Christmas is just a short time away, it seems like it takes forever to get here then when December does arrive it seems to go by faster than the rest of the year combined..

IMAG0239 
About 2 months ago an email offer from Rosetta Stone software, offering an awesome price on their software for a limited time. I really wasn't interested because of previous problems I had with them and their software, not a learning problem, it was a technical one that was never resolved. I really enjoyed the software so I looked into the email and the offer. I carefully considered it before making the purchase, contemplating things like "will I really use this?", "Will I be dedicated enough to follow through?" you know, the usual things.  I enjoyed taking Spanish at the local college and decided that I would assert myself and make sure I did in fact work this software.

I started on it a few weeks ago, and have been diligently doing it a few times a week. I was lucky enough to retain my learnings at college, considering that I really wasn't sure I was comprehending the lessons, and well I guess I comprehended more than I thought I did. I have been moving along through the first 2 units at a decent pace. now the third one is starting to make me think a little harder, this is only the first level, I can only imagine how it will be by the time I get to level 5.  I have an online subscription as well so that I can practice on my phone  or online when i am away from my computer.  hopefully my hard work and dedication will pay off and I will be speaking Spanish to the point of at least being able to communicate on a beginners level.
IMAG0243 
Everything is all set for the trip at the end of the week, the weather forecast is calling for some rain down where we are going, however the chances are slim, and hopefully it will come through quickly and dry up so that we can continue on with our day..regardless of the outcome, I will be spending some time with friends in a favorite place and some rain isn't going to deter that fun couple of days in the least bit. This will be my 4th trip down here for the Christmas season, and I am so ready for an abundance of lights and christmas cheer, and besides its the last chance I have to ride some roller coasters for the rest of the year, haven't been on one since October, I need a coaster fix bad..

Comments