another quick day in the life....

Catching myself at the closing minutes of the day seem to be the order lately, but at least I am making my deadline and getting my entries done on time.. seems like the neighborhood took my removal of Christmas as a sign, now all of the sudden hardly anyone on the street has lights up anymore. good thing I have that peeve about being the last on the block to have the lights up, guess it really does keep me out of trouble.

Skipped out on doing the laundry today, in exchange for some errands, all the more reason to start tomorrow morning with a start of the wash, get there, get it done and get back home before the guys even wake up, it can be done, I have the ability and the technology.  need to whip up something tasty for tomorrow nights dinner, guess I need to break out the cookbook again, really have been enjoying making the new dishes, looking forward to adding new ones to the "Favorites" list, seems I have some folks that like it when I post current recipes up here, so I will continue to do that as I produce new dishes!
AT0001
Tonight was our return to bowling after having 2 weeks off for the Christmas, was pretty easy getting back into the swing of things however the outcome wasn't so good, and we lost all 3 games, still I had fun as did everyone else, and that's what really does matter here, too many people there take it way too seriously, our team is most definitely not one of them.   Today was a day for stupid drivers, well I guess every day in this city is for stupid drivers, but the "close calls" today was 3 today, and its just because of people not being cautious with their driving, not paying attention, and most of the time talking or texting on the phone,.
sf0004
have oodles and oodles of work to do tomorrow, going to start early and just keep going all day until its done, then I am going to just sit back, well after cooking dinner that is, and then just relax for  a few hours the best way I can.

Comments