at the end of the day

I'm sitting here at my desk where I find myself most every night of my life, lights are off while the guys are off in their choice places in the house doing what they want, the dogs are all crashed in various places in the house, and the rain is falling outside the open window, coming down and washing the dirt away off the city streets. It really is amazing at how much of a relaxing and calming effect that the falling rain has, mix it with some thunder and you have an incredible recipe for an awesome nights sleep, and that is speaking strictly from experience I can honestly assure you on that one indeed.

rain
well it looks as though tomorrow is the first round of change for 2013,  my car has reached a point in it's life where its about to bite the dust, so rather than invest more money into it than what is owed on the price of it, we have opted to just go car hunting and trade it out for something new. I have so many ideas on what I would like to get ranging from a VW Bug to a Toyota 4runner, their mini Suv's, so tomorrow will be the deciding day, I look forwd to that point for sure. and to post the details and pictures here for all to see it.
  • trail
Well i have reached that point where I need to close down this computer and take myself downstairs to bed. I promise there will be more interesting things to come, cant have fun exciting days every day of my life now can we..... gnight world!

Comments