dining and friends

wow another day has come to an end and this one is  was a most definitely filling one. started off the day getting some organization done, its a regular daily occurrence living in a big house and having 3 dogs help generate and stir dust up on a regular basis. have had the new car for a couple of days now, and each day I am loving it more and more,  it really was a great choice, and happy we got it. I still need to get some interior shots of it though.
Today unexpectedly turned into a "eating day", which began at a place called "Teppenyaki Grill & Buffet" and as far as buffets go, this one was pretty awesome. it had a great selection of food as well as a huge selection. there were all kinds of Chinese dishes of the usual fare, salads, deserts, there were also things like craw-fish, crab claws, even baby octopus(s) complete with tentacles ( no I didn't have any of those things). my main course of choice was one called "Teppenyaki Chicken" it was kind of like general tsao's chicken but not as messy.  They also had some chicken on a stick kabobb like thing which was also rather tasty and I found a few of them on my plate as well.  the place was decorated with some rather strange decor as seen in the shots below...
IMAG0658
IMAG0660
IMAG0661
Strange decor indeed, however don't let it deter you from trying the place out, because the food is awesome, and I will most definitely be going back again. Friday nights they have crab legs on the buffet, will most definitely be trying those for sure... after eating we came back home to relax a bit, before heading out a couple of hours later to go have of all other things, dinner with a friend for a going away present. did I eat? let me put it this way, I am the type of person that if someone puts food in front of me, YES I will eat it. and since the restaurant we chose or I should say she chose, just happens to be my favorite Mexican restaurant I had to oblige. I had a nice combination platter of a chimiganga and an enchillada, with some rice and refried beans. they have some awesome salsa too.  after dinner we came back home, changed into the PJ's and then watched the recorded Golden Globe awards. tomorrow is bowling night so looking forward to that. the city is under a cold spell, and THAT I am not looking forward to it. I am also not a happy camper after the newsman said we most likely wont have anymore snow in our area this year...grrrrr...

Comments