dinner and a revolution

Another day has wound it's way to an end, as another waking moment of my existence concludes one more. I set out this year to make sure I have a good day every day and so far its not been disappointing. I started the day somewhat early, and it just went from there on. I ran a few errands that weren't really on the need to do list but were done anyway, I had a gift card for Bestbuy I wanted to use from Christmas,  found it rather strange that I really had to look and look for something to spend it on.  guess I really wasn't "needing" anything lately, so I settled on a copy of the movie Avatar.  they were (to my utter surprise) supposed to release the 3D version of the movie, which i feel is how the movie should actually be viewed.  I found the movie and they indeed did release it on DVD in 3D, however its only on BlueRay 3D where you need to have a 3D player to view that version. it also came with a regular 2D high definition disk as well, so I went and got that one so that I would at least have it in my collection. With all honesty, I'm sure the movie will be just as entertaining, its just that the 3D is truly the way to experience it.

DSCN2576
Was all set to make another new dish tonight and post the recipe here, however when I went to make it I found I was lacking some of the ingredients, I know, very unprofessional thing to do.. brain farts suck.. so we opted on meeting some friends for dinner followed by a movie. we went back to that Mexican place again "El Toro" and I am really enjoying it more and more. my best buds met us there and we all enjoyed a nice meal with some good conversation to go along with it.  We had planned earlier to see a movie so that was the next thing on the to do list.  the movie choice was "Les Miserables" and I was highly entertained from start to finish.   I have see the stage production a few times and so I knew what to expect as far as story, movie length etc... however what I wasn't expecting was the great talent the different actors and actresses displayed. all of them did a fantastic job of singing and acting, and that's hard to do when your not a professional singer. I believe this movie may sweep the Oscar's this year, it was honestly that good.
DSCN2582
After the movie I dropped the guys off at the house, and then headed downtown to the buds place to hang out for a while. we sat around and watched the current episode of American Horror Story, and just chilled for a couple of hours. The car unfortunately is really acting up now and it needs to get taken in and looked at, started sounding bad the other day and last night on the drive home it really started sounding bad. so going to look it over today and then see about taking it in to the shop this week, have a slow leak in the tire anyway and that needs to get fixed as well. tomorrow I am bound and determined to get all of the Christmas taken down, packed up and put away starting with the lights outside, news and film at 11...

Comments