Sunday Sunday

it seems as the days are starting to get a little longer again, can that mean that spring and summer are not too far off? I know that spring is only approximately about 64 days away, however living in the midwest my entire life has taught me that if you don't like the weather, stick around a few minutes it will change...  Sunday although was a relaxing day, saw the return of old man winter, and its going to be around for a bit. we hung out around the house for most of the day, then in the later afternoon we headed up to the bowling alley to get our pre-bowling in for Monday night since we wont be there to bowl.

DSCN4163
I was keeping my fingers crossed that since there wouldn't be other bowlers around it would be a little more quiet and I would have a better chance at a great 3 games. I came, I bowled and I walked away with a very wide array of scores.. 197/94/146 I really don't know what happened the second game, however I hope that our one teammate that didn't pre bowl does good and can carry us through all three games. Depending on how I feel I may or may not go up to the alley to sell tickets, hopefully it wont be too cold, that would most definitely deter me from leaving the house. we all work at the shop tomorrow doing inventory. we close the shop and count, its a very long process, and very tedious. I have a grave feeling that this years count will be a long one since we don't have the usual suspects I mean helpers  lending a hand with the counting. hopefully it goes quick and painless.
DSCN4172
Tonight we went to the buddy's house to meet up with the gang for our somewhat weekly get together to watch "Once upon A Time", I love the show and look forward to each weeks new episode. not too much on TV excites me, but a few shows lately have been stimulating my attention span, this one being one of them.  it's a great concept for a show, and the story line is very entertaining and keeps you enthralled and looking for more, plus its a good reason to get together with friends and enjoy each others company, and its a perfect end to a somewhat decent day, nice when things work out that way, it really is indeed.
DSCN4165

Comments