thursday things

Well been driving the car just about a week now, and its been awesome each day, the gas mileage isn't up there where it was on the yellow submarine, however the comfort, the ease of driving, and the the looks alone make up the difference. Just need to be a little more cautious when i drive and conserve gas a little better, I know it can be done, just need to apply myself to do it.  Looks as if the weather is going to be decent for the next couple of days before dropping out again next week, I guess this would be a good time to get any work done in the garden / yard, not that it will do too much good at least it will look a little better until something can get done, its most definitely a far cry from the way it looked before we got the lake lot.


IMAG0679
got some grocery shopping finally done today, however I am very disappointed in myself, I had a whole slew of tasty recipes lined up and I left the dang list at the house, so I had to opt out for some other dishes, not as good as I had previously selected but will have to make them tasty none the less, a job I have done before and can do again in a flash...Tonight's fare was a simple spiral pasta with a seasoned meat sauce, tomorrow night the buds are coming over and I am making beef stew for dinner then we are going to start on season six of Dexter, finally getting caught up to the now done current season 7..gotta love that show!
IMAG0678
My anticipated trip to California in the early spring has been postponed until September 7th & 8th, a little disappointed because I was really looking forward to hitting magic mountain in the off season, still it will be a nice wrap up to the summer season, just have to adjust my trip to Cedar point to an earlier time in the year, was planning on meeting up with the TPR gang at one of the parks on their trip this summer, guess it's not going to be cedar point, thinking its going to be Silver Dollar City, and Six Flags St. Louis since I am right here, possibly Great America as well, we will just have to see how everything pans out this year, especially finances. time to end this day and dream of a new one......
IMAG0695

Comments