Tuesdays tribulations

it never amazes me how fast the days really do fly by, I know I am a productive person and time flies when your being busy and productive, but wow. sometimes it seems like I am speeding up time. Today was my weekly bout with the floors, well part one of it anyway, it always makes the house smell so incredible, and the guys really appreciate it when they come in to that clean smelling house, I know I sure would. was going to try and take a quick stroll through the garden, but time and scheduling wasn't going to allow it to happen, oh well there is always tomorrow.

IMAG0672
Tonight we had a dinner date over at the best buds, they made tostadas, I brought some homemade guacamole, and some cheese sauce, and some other folks brought other assorted goodies for the meal. everything was awesome, and tasted great. after dinner we all headed upstairs to watch some television, we ended up throwing a movie in called "Thumbsucker" we thought it was going to be a strange one, judging by the cover however it turned out to be pretty normal and more or less a love story.  we watched it, chilled and then headed home afterwards.  took a few minutes out to go off the balcony to get some shots..
IMAG0669


IMAG0670
yep it was mighty cold up there on that balcony, but I really couldn't pass up a few shots from one of my favorite places, another busy day on tap for Wednesday, I can assure you that it will go just as fast as the rest of the day, week, month...etc....

Comments