Words for Wednesday

Today I worked around the house, I started to slowly reclaim the house from Christmas, I will fully indulge the removal next week for sure. I didn't venture out today other than to take care of the laundry, thats the last time I wait 2 weeks to do that, luckily I was able to get a couple of the larger front loading washers and got the was done in no time.  The cold weather has kept the minimal snow around, I have a feeling that we will be seeing more of the white stuff this year, and we will see an abundance of it.

going to take care of some errands for the shop & Michael tomorrow, as well as continue with my Spanish Studies, since I got a new computer I reinstalled the software on it however it didn't transfer my progress over, so I had to start over from scratch, no biggie since I figured the added studies could prove to be helpful, I also installed some apps on my phone and tablet to help with my studies as well,

POH0007
I plan on advancing on with my studies, as long as I keep up on them I feel I can and will, its all about staying positive and having a good outlook, and I am guilty of both.. contemplating going to the lake this weekend for a couple of hours as long as the temperatures are good, we also need to get blue in to get his front paw nails clipped, he has been catching them on things causing him to hurt and yelp a bit here and there, and its not a pleasant thing to hear at 3 am.
POH0009

Comments